What is the BizicallyFIT portal?
By empowering companies with the right information and tools, BizicallyFIT will help businesses get a handle on at least one part of the healthcare cost equation – having a healthier workforce.
BizicallyFIT is powered by the Alliance for a Healthier Minnesota, an employer-sponsored organization designed to create a community-wide grassroots campaign that promotes wellness and prevention. Its sponsors include Target, Cargill, UnitedHealth Group, General Mills, Medtronic, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Minnesota, Medica, The Midwest Dairy Association and the Minnesota Department of Health.
Collectively, Alliance members employ more than 125,000 Minnesotans – and more than 800,000 people globally. Our ultimate objective is to create a social movement that will mobilize multi-sector thought leadership and community action throughout the state. Read the latest news from the Alliance.
How can BizicallyFIT help your organization?
- Wellness ROI – How wellness and prevention programs can deliver a substantial return on investment in surprising areas
- Steps to a Wellness Return – specific steps that guide a company’s workplace wellness journey.
- FitRate Assessment Tool – discover where you could focus or strengthen your organization’s workplace wellness efforts
- Success Stories – see how companies around the state are implementing wellness programs and policies
- Minnesota Forum Discussion Board – personally connect with other decision makers statewide about employee health management topics
- Workplace Wellness News – get the latest news and trends in workplace wellness
- Congressional Caucus on Wellness – information on the latest activities of the bipartisan, bicameral Congressional Wellness Caucus co-chaired by Senator Amy Klobuchar and Representative Erik Paulsen (MN- 03)
- Best Practice Webinars – learn cutting-edge strategies to implement and address various facets of workplace wellness
- Regional Meetings – connect with Alliance-hosted events throughout the state for face-to-face discussions and learning with other executives and managers on workplace wellness issues and best practices
- 2012 Health Challenge – how your company can use the annual Health Challenge to start or strengthen a culture of wellness