Is your organization or community a leader in prevention and health promotion? We invite you to submit an application in one of the following award categories. Sign up to be notified when the 2012 State of Wellness awards applications are released.
Do you know an organization or community that should win a State of Wellness award? Please nominate them.
- Business: For-profit companies investing in the health of employees, customers and the communities where they do business. There will be subcategories to account for company size.
- Community and Non-profit Organizations: Mission-focused organizations effectively educating the public and their communities or reducing the incidence of preventable chronic conditions.
- Cross-sector Collaboration: Business, government, public health, education and or non-profit organizations working together to improve the health of their community, city or county.
- Education Institutions: Public or private P-12 or post-secondary institutions using innovative tools, programs and collaborations to invest in the health of students, employees and/or families.
- Government: Public sector employers promoting healthier lifestyles among employees and retirees.
- Public Health: City, County or State public health organizations working in innovative ways to reduce the unhealthy lifestyle choices that cause preventable chronic diseases.
- Lifetime Achievement: An individual who during their lifetime has made contributions of outstanding significance in the field of prevention.